Add some color—and some great tastes—to your life with our Colorful Quinoa Salad that includes red peppers, rich ham and a zesty dressing. This recipe is for my Mom as she loves every ingredient in this super healthy salad, (maybe no ham) 🙂
Colorful Healthy Quinoa Salad Recipe
- 1 cup quinoa (, uncooked)
- 1 can ((14.5 oz.) fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth)
- 1 can ((15 oz.) black beans, rinsed)
- 1 can ((11 oz.) corn, drained)
- 1 red pepper (, chopped)
- 5 green onions (, sliced)
- 6 slices OSCAR MAYER Baked Cooked Ham (, finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- Bring quinoa and broth to boil in medium saucepan; cover.
- Simmer on low heat 15 min. or until quinoa is tender and broth is absorbed; spoon into medium bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients just before serving; mix lightly.
- Courtesy of Kraft