Everything cooked on one sheet pan? Count us in with this delicious Coconut Lime Shrimp with Zoodles. This single-pan meal calls for McCormick® Lime Extract instead of zest for a more concentrated flavor, plus McCormick red pepper for added heat.
Serve baked shrimp over warm zucchini, yellow squash and carrot spirals for an elegant presentation – and amazing taste!
- ¼ cup Thai Kitchen® Coconut Milk Substitutions available
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ginger, Ground
- ½ teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- ¼ teaspoon McCormick® Red Pepper, Crushed
- ¼ teaspoon McCormick® Pure Lime Extract
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 small zucchini, cut into thin noodles with spiralizer
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut into thin noodles with spiralizer
- 1 medium carrot, cut into thin noodles with spiralizer
- 2 tablespoons oil
- ¼ teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix coconut milk, ginger, garlic powder, crushed red pepper and extract in large resealable plastic bag. Add shrimp; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 15 to 30 minutes. Remove shrimp from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Arrange shrimp in single layer in center of large, shallow, foil-lined baking pan.
- Toss vegetable noodles and oil in large bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss to coat well. Spread noodles around shrimp in pan.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and are cooked through and noodles are tender. Serve shrimp over vegetable noodles.