Everything tastes better on a stick.
Clean Eating Salad On A Stick
- 5 slices bacon (, cooked and chopped into quarters)
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce (, chopped into 10 bite-size chunks)
- 1/2 red onion (, roughly chopped)
- 1 ripe avocado (, diced)
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- Blue cheese dressing (, for drizzling)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Onto a small skewer, add 1 chunk of lettuce, 2 quarters of bacon, a few slices of onion, a piece of avocado, and a tomato.
- Repeat to fill 9 more skewers.
- Drizzle with blue cheese dressing and season with black pepper.