These 3 Ingredient Christmas Tree Sandwich Cookies are a big hit this year. Right-side up or upside down, there’s a cute
Christmas tree shape on both sides of these easy cookie sandwiches!
Christmas Tree Sandwich Cookie Recipe
- 1 package (13 oz) Pillsbury™ Ready To Bake!® SHAPE® Christmas tree sugar cookies
- Candy sprinkles
- Heat oven to 350°F. Bake cookies as directed on package. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- For each sandwich cookie, spread 1 tablespoon frosting on bottom of 1 cookie.
- Top with second cookie, bottom side down; press together gently.
- Roll cookie sandwiches in candy sprinkles to cover edge of frosting center.
- Store loosely covered. 12 sandwich cookies.
- courtesy of pillsbury