Easy and festive Christmas treat?
It seriously only takes about 5 minutes to whip up this treat, so wouldn’t it be a perfect gift to give during the hectic holidays?
I say it’s the perfect “energy” snack for me during the holidays =).
It definitely keeps me going! Just a warning, this stuff is addictive so yes it’s a dangerous thing. Easy to make but hard to stop eating. I want to make it every day. It’s such a versatile snack that has such a delightful crunch.Print
- 1/2 cup popping popcorn kernels (, or 2 bags tender white popcorn)
- 1 (12 oz) bag Vanilla Candy Melts (such as Wilton Candy Melts)
- 1 1/3 cups broken pretzel pieces
- 1 (12 oz) bag green and red Milk Chocolate or Mint M&Ms
- Red (, green and white Sprinkles (I used Jingle Mix Nonpareils))
- Click on Link for Instructions