OMGOSH What a treat! These homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding Shots combine rich flavors and your favorite liquors for a
dessert that tastes great and goes down smooth.
Easy preparation and incredible taste of my two favorite flavors, peanut butter and chocolate.
Oh and we can’t forget that more favorites are the Irish Cream (Bailey’s) or you can use “Peanut Butter Vodka” with cool whip and chocolate pudding.
Not only are these Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding Shots are smooth, But they are also fun and delicious to make.
Pudding Shots are just as fun and good, especially if you are having a special party or event.
If you use Vodka instead of Bailey’s, you will see that there are soooooooooo many different Vodka Flavors these days.
Place in the freezer overnight. They won’t freeze because of the alcohol, but they come out tasting like a Frosty.
Here Are The Things You Will Need:
- Plastic Shot Cups (you can probably find these at the dollar store in different sizes)
- Ice Cream Scoop
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking Pan
- Plastic Wrap
- Liquors (Bailey’s) or (Peanut Butter Vodka) which ever you choose.
- Cold Milk (don’t use skim)
- Box of instant chocolate pudding
- Cool Whip
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding Shots
- Lay out the shot cups first (each recipe makes between 12 – 18 pudding shots)
- Place in the freezer overnight. They won’t freeze because of the alcohol, but they come out tasting like a Frosty.
- Pull the shots out of freezer about 15 minutes before you want to serve them for the best consistency
- Consider serving them with a plastic spoon for even easier consumption.
Try these EASY. FUN. DELICIOUS. Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding Shots at your next get together or party.I
- 1 small package of Chocolate Fudge Pudding
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 3/4 cup of Peanut Butter Vodka
- 1 container of Cool Whip
- Whisk together the pudding mix, milk and vodka.
- Fold in the Cool Whip.
- If you want them a little weaker, add 1/2 cup of milk and a 1/2 cup of vodka.
- Spoon the mixture into tiny plastic cups. Place in the freezer overnight.
- They won’t freeze because of the alcohol, but they come out tasting like a Frosty.