All you need to make these chocolate and mocha brownies look like desserts from a bakery is a heart-shaped cookie cutter.
Chocolate & Mocha Sweetheart Bites
- 1 pkg. ((4 oz.) BAKER’S Unsweetened Chocolate)
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp . vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup MAXWELL HOUSE INTERNATIONAL Suisse Mocha (, or any other flavor)
- 1-1/2 pkg. ((4 oz. each) BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate (6 oz.), broken into pieces)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 13×9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Spray foil with cooking spray.
- Microwave unsweetened chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted; stir until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in sugar. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Add flour and flavored instant coffee; stir until well blended. Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) Cool completely. Use foil handles to remove brownie from pan; cut into shapes with 1-1/2-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter. (Reserve scraps for snacking or another use.) Melt semi-sweet chocolate as directed on package. Dip tops of brownie hearts in chocolate. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm.