This tart – made with a sweet and salty pretzel crust, chocolate ganache filling, and a creamy peanut butter swirl – is absolutely sinful (and slightly more refined than the microwave method).
Chocolate Ganache and Peanut Butter Swirl
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (, room temperature)
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cup crushed pretzels
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate (, chopped (I cheated and used chocolate chips))
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- Click on Link Below for Instructions
- Sweet and Salty Pretzel Tart with Chocolate Ganache and Peanut Butter Swirl
I didn’t think it was possible to improve on a time-tested classic, but throw some salty pretzel pieces in the mix and you’ve got a real showstopper.