CHOCOLATE CHUNK MOCHA COOKIES
Chocolate Chunk Mocha Cookies become deliciously mocha flavored when McCormick® Pure Coffee Extract is added to the cookie dough.
These cookies are baked with healthy amount of chocolate chips and walnuts.Print
- 2 cups flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Coffee Extract
- 6 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Set aside. Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs and coffee extract; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well mixed. Stir in chocolate and walnuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons about 2 inches apart onto baking sheets sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or just until cookies are set. Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.