This beautiful, ridiculous, indulgent, outrageous, illegal in 48 states, totally wonderful ultimate layered cookie and brownie treat.
It is without a doubt, completely and utterly insane.
These dangerously decadent chocolate chip cookie ‘n brownie bars combine the best of a gooey
chocolate chip cookie, warm fudgy brownie, and an extra sweet double stuffed Oreo.
All you need is a basic chocolate chip cookie recipe (using a little less flour than you normally would), some double stuffed Oreos, a family-sized brownie mix for a 9×13 pan, and some hot fudge chocolate topping for good measure. I like to add a little of this to a store-bought brownie mix for extra fudgy brownies. I’m all about the extras, baby.
Chocolate Chip Cookie n’ Oreo Fudge Brownie Bar
- Cookie Dough
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 pkg Double Stuffed Oreos
- 1 Family Size ((9×13) Brownie mix + eggs and oil as called for on the back of the box)
- ¼ cup hot fudge topping
- CLICK ON LINK BELOW