Perfect for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day or just because. Yummm I love Raspberries.
Chilled Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs ((about 45 wafers, crushed))
- 1/3 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine (, melted)
- 1 package ((10 oz.) frozen raspberries (about 2-1/2 cups) , thawed)
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 2 packages ((8 oz. each) cream cheese , softened)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons seedless red raspberry preserves
- CHOCOLATE WHIPPED CREAM ((recipe follows))
- Fresh raspberries ((optional))
- Mint leaves ((optional))
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Stir together crumbs, cocoa and powdered sugar in medium bowl; stir in melted butter. Press mixture onto bottom and 1-1/2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 minutes; cool completely.
- Puree and strain raspberries; set aside. Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in small bowl; let stand several minutes to soften. Add boiling water; stir until gelatin dissolves completely and mixture is clear.
- Beat cream cheese, granulated sugar and vanilla in large bowl until smooth. Gradually add raspberry puree and gelatin mixture, mixing thoroughly; pour into prepared crust. Refrigerate several hours or overnight. Using knife, loosen cake from side of pan; remove side of pan. Stir raspberry preserves to soften; spread over cheesecake top. Garnish with CHOCOLATE !WHIPPED CREAM, raspberries and mint, if desired. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake. Makes 12 servings.
CHOCOLATE WHIPPED CREAM: Combine 1/2 cup powdered sugar and 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa in medium bowl. Add 1 cup (1/2 pt) cold whipping cream and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract; beat until stiff.
- Courtesy of Hersheys
33 total views, 1 views today