This cheesy dish needs to happen in your kitchen. It’s perfect for a family meal. Or split it into two dishes (2qt dishes) and share it with a neighbor or friend in need! This dish ALWAYS gets rave reviews, and once you try it, you’ll understand why!
- 16 oz thin spaghetti (, cooked (or any of your favorite noodles))
- ½ cup butter ((plus more for buttering pan))
- 4 chicken breasts (, cooked, diced)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cup sour cream
- ½ cup dry white wine ((I use Beringer, but you can also use cooking wine))
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp parmesan cheese
- 2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Combine 1/2 cup butter, cooked chicken, soup, sour cream, salt, pepper and white wine.
- Add cooked noodles. Pour into a buttered 13×9.
- Sprinkle both cheeses on top.
- Bake in a 300 degree oven for 45 minutes, covered with foil.
- Remove foil and bake for another 15 minutes.
- May be made in advance and refrigerated (before cooking).
- However, add time if that is the case to heat thoroughly! Enjoy!
- Author: SUGARYSWEETS