Chicken, Broccoli Mushroom Stir-Fry | Healthy Low Carb Meal
Your kitchen will smell like a Japanese restaurant when you make this Healthy Low Carb Chicken Broccoli Mushroom Stir-Fry Meal.
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup frozen diced okra
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoons Pure Stevia Extract Powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Gluccie
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or sesame oil
- 1⁄2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon finely grated or minced fresh ginger
- 2 (12-ounce) bags fresh broccoli florets
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- Prepare the sauce in advance.
- Put the chicken broth, okra, soy sauce, sweetener, and Gluccie in a blender and blend on high until completely broken down
- Melt 1 tablespoon of the oil in a skillet over high heat.
- Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper, add them to the skillet, and cook for 4 minutes, turning once.
- Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Reduce the heat to medium.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil, the garlic, and ginger.
- Toss in the oil for about 30 seconds, then stir in the frozen broccoli.
- Increase the heat to medium-high, cover, and cook for about 2 1⁄2 minutes.
- Stir in the mushrooms, cover, and cook for another minute (if using fresh broccoli, add later with the mushrooms and cook without covering for several minutes, tossing often).
- Uncover, pour in the sauce, and cook on high for 5 to 6 more minutes,add the chicken for the last 3 minutes and adding the pepper flakes (if using)
184 total views, 10 views today