Chicken and Vegetable Pasta Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette: This colorful chicken and pasta salad is perfect for a potluck, picnic or light supper.
Chicken and Vegetable Pasta Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Garlic Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper (, Ground)
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 8 ounces penne pasta (, cooked and drained)
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced bell pepper
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes (, halved)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 cup McCormick® Bac’n Pieces™ Bacon Flavored Bits
- Mix oil, vinegar, Italian seasoning, garlic salt and pepper in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add 1/2 cup of the vinaigrette; turn to coat well. Reserve remaining vinaigrette for the salad.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill chicken over medium heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through, turning frequently. Cut chicken into thin slices. Toss pasta, vegetables and chicken in large bowl with reserved vinaigrette. Sprinkle with pine nuts and Bac’n Pieces. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Courtesy of McCormick