SEE RECIPE BELOW
This easy, cheesy pasta casserole is packed with palate-pleasers like creamy Alfredo sauce and shredded mozzarella that everyone in your family will love, plus white-meat chicken and chopped for a hearty dose of protein.
Chicken Alfredo Roll Ups
- 8 lasagne noodles
- 2 cups cooked (, shredded chicken)
- 1 lb bacon (, cooked and crumbled)
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella
- Garlic Alfredo Sauce
- 1 Tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp garlic (, minced)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350ºF/ 175ºC
- Cook the lasagna noodles until al dente, drain and rinse the noodles with cold water then lay the on a paper towel to remove excess water.
- In a medium saucepan add butter, heavy whipping cream, and cream cheese, cook over medium heat and whisk until melted.
- Add minced garlic, garlic powder, salt and pepper, whisk until smooth
- Add the parmesan cheese and bring to a simmer, continue to cook for about 3-5 minutes or until it starts to thicken
- Pour 1 cup of the alfredo sauce in a 9×13 inch pan
- Add bacon and chicken to the alfredo sauce, mix together
- Spread about 2 tbsp. of alfredo sauce mixture over each noodle.
- Roll each noodle and place seam down in 9×13 pan.
- Once they are all in the pan pour remaining alfredo mixture over the top and sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Cook for about 30 minutes until it is heated through and cheese bubbles and browns
- Thank You Tasty