Popular with kids, perfect for picnics, or any event that doesn’t require silverware, these versatile treats are simply put together with only a few ready made ingredients.
Bubbling Cacique Queso Quesadilla Jalapeño gives it that final flavorful touch.
Cheesy Meatball Cups
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent dough
- flour for dusting
- 5 ounces Cacique Queso Quesadilla Jalapeño (, shredded)
- 16 frozen meatballs
- 1/2 cup garlic spaghetti sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (, finely chopped)
- CLICK ON LINK BELOW FOR INSTRUCTIONS
- Cheesy Meatball Cups