These Cheesy Little Smokies in A Blanket are fabulous for a Football Day or New Years Party. whether you are looking for a popular dip, stuffed mushrooms, or some other kind of appetizer, these are a crowd pleasing favorite.
Cheesy Little Smokies in A Blanket
- 2 package ((8 oz) refrigerated crescent roll dough)
- 1 package ((14 oz) mini sausage, such as Little Smokies)
- 8 slice american cheese (, cut into quarters)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Separate crescent roll dough into 16 triangles. Starting at the pointed tip, cut each triangle in half lengthwise to make 32 pieces. Wrap a piece of cheese around a sausage and place it at the long edge of a piece of crescent roll dough. Roll up towards the pointed tip, then place seam side down on an ungreased cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining sausages.