- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 Tablespoons cold butter
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 1/4 cup whole milk, cold
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- To brush on top-
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Salt to taste
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Using a fork or pastry cutter; combine baking mix and cold butter in a medium mixing bowl.
Make sure not to mix it too thoroughly, allowing for small chunks of butter to remain in mixture.
With your hands, mix in cheese, milk and garlic powder, until just combined.
Drop portions onto an ungreased baking sheet, using a 1/4 cup measuring cup. Bake in pre-heated oven until golden brown, about 15 to 17 minutes.
Remove the biscuits from the oven after they finish baking.
Combine melted butter, garlic powder, parsley and salt in a small bowl.
Using a kitchen brush, smear all of the garlic butter on top of the biscuits.