You Should Make This Easy Chicken And Rice Casserole For Dinner, the kids even Love it!!
Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Bake
- 1 cup long grain rice
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (, shredded)
- 2 cups broccoli (, diced)
- 1 ½ cups chicken broth
- Extra cheddar cheese for topping
- Heat oven to 375°F/190°C.
- In a casserole dish, combine rice, pepper, onion powder, cream of chicken, cheese, broccoli, and chicken stock. Mix until everything is combined.
- Lay chicken on top of the rice mixture. Space evenly.
- Cover with foil and bake for 50 minutes.
- Take off cover and top the chicken with more cheese. Bake uncovered for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Inspired by: