Cheesy Cauliflower Bread (Low Carb) Recipe
These low carb snacks are seriously addictive.
Healthy low carb cheesy cauliflower bread recipe with a dipping sauce of your choice.
Watch Video Below
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cloves garlic (, minced)
- 1/2 tsp . dried oregano
- 3 c . shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 c . grated Parmesan
- pinch of salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp . Freshly Chopped Parsley
- Marinara or your dipping choice (for dipping)
- Preheat oven to 425º and line a baking sheet with parchment. On a box grater or in a food processor, grate cauliflower.
- Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl with eggs, garlic, oregano, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan, and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir until completely combined.
- Transfer dough to prepared baking sheet and pat into a crust.
- Bake until golden and dried out, 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella, crushed red pepper flakes, and parsley and bake until cheese is melted, 5 to 10 minutes more.