Our favorite word to hear in front of cheese is “loaded.”
CHEESE BALL BITES WITH BACON
- 12 oz . cream cheese , softened
- 1 c . shredded Cheddar
- 1 tsp . garlic powder
- 1 tsp . paprika
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices bacon , cooked and finely chopped
- 1/3 c . finely chopped fresh chives
- 1/3 c . finely chopped pecans
Mix together cream cheese, cheddar, garlic powder, paprika and season with salt and pepper. Form into 18 small balls and refrigerate until firm, 1 hour.
In a shallow bowl or on a plate, stir together cooked bacon, chives, and pecans.
Roll balls in bacon-chive-pecan mixture and insert a pretzel stick in each ball.
Serve. (If not serving right away, loosely cover with plastic wrap and return to fridge. Let sit at room temperature 15 minutes before serving.)
Courtesy of delish