Our favorite word to hear in front of cheese is “loaded.”
CHEESE BALL BITES WITH BACON
- 12 oz . cream cheese (, softened)
- 1 c . shredded Cheddar
- 1 tsp . garlic powder
- 1 tsp . paprika
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices bacon (, cooked and finely chopped)
- 1/3 c . finely chopped fresh chives
- 1/3 c . finely chopped pecans
- Mix together cream cheese, cheddar, garlic powder, paprika and season with salt and pepper. Form into 18 small balls and refrigerate until firm, 1 hour.
- In a shallow bowl or on a plate, stir together cooked bacon, chives, and pecans.
- Roll balls in bacon-chive-pecan mixture and insert a pretzel stick in each ball.
- Serve. (If not serving right away, loosely cover with plastic wrap and return to fridge. Let sit at room temperature 15 minutes before serving.)
- Courtesy of delish