I love, love ,love P.F. Chang’s.
We had family over for dinner. They are also big fans of P.F. Chang’s and spicy food.
Thought I would give it a whirl and try to copycat the recipe. It turned out great, rave reviews.
Be sure to keep in touch. I also made Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup. If you haven’t tried it, it is a must.
Chang's Spicy Chicken – Copycat from P.F. Changs
- 10 ounces chicken breasts (, cubed)
- 1 cup flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup water
- Canola oil
- For the spicy sauce:
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic (, minced)
- ¼ cup green onion (, chopped)
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon chili sauce ((Sriracha))
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- CLICK ON LINK BELOW FOR INSTRUCTIONS