Caramel Apple Cupcakes – Sugar Free Diabetic Friendly
Looking for a cupcake recipe that’s diabetes-friendly?
We have this Caramel Apple Diabetic Cupcake Recipe the whole family will love.
They’re tasty, moist, and in all your favorite flavors.Print
- 3 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and diced
- 1/4 cup caramel flavored syrup, sugar free
- 1 yellow cake mix, sugar free
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 oz sugar-free vanilla frosting
- 2 tbsp plus 1 1/2 tsp of sugar-free caramel flavored syrup
- Microwave diced apples for 6 minutes, until they are soft.
- Smash them with a potato masher and let cool to room temperature.
- In a mixing bowl, add cake mix, apples, caramel flavored syrup, eggs, oil and water.
- Mix on low for 1 minute and mix on medium-high for 2 minutes, scraping the bowl to make sure the batter is completely mixed.
- Fill 24 cup cake liners with 2/3 fill of batter and bake at 325°F for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Use a toothpick to stick in the middle to check for doneness, if the toothpick comes out clean, the cupcakes are baked.
- Beat frosting with caramel flavoring. Frost cupcakes and sprinkle the tops with chocolate shavings or whatever you prefer.
- Category: Diabetic Friendly
You May also Like some of these Recipes