You can’t get more decadent than brownies topped
with Chocolate Peppermint Sauce and whipped cream.
This rich trifle is an impressive dessert to serve after Christmas dinner.
Candy Cane Brownie Trifle
- 1 9 x13 inch pan of baked brownies ((This recipe is my favorite))
- 6 ounces (1 cup) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 and 1/4 cup half and half or cream
- 3/4 sugar
- 3 tablespoons light-colored corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 or 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 cup crushed candy canes ((about 12 candy canes))
- CLICK ON LINK BELOW