Thanks to refrigerated cheese pasta, this Caesar Tortellini Salad couldn’t be quicker (or easier) to make. Sprinkle with Parmesan and enjoy!
Caesar Tortellini Salad
- 1 pkg. ((9 oz.) refrigerated cheese tortellini, cooked, drained and rinsed)
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Classic Caesar Dressing
- 2 tomatoes (, cut into thin wedges)
- 1 can ((6 oz.) pitted black olives, drained)
- 1/2 cup sliced red onions (, separated into rings)
- 1/4 cup DI GIORNO Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Toss all ingredients except cheese in large bowl; cover.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with cheese just before serving.
- Source: Kraft