- 2 tablespoons butter or ghee
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 6 cups beef stock
- 3 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- (2) 14.5 ounce cans diced tomatoes, drained
- 6 ounce can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 large head cabbage, halved and sliced
- 3 cups riced cauliflower
- In a large stock pot or dutch oven over medium heat, heat the butter and olive oil.
- Add the onion and garlic.
- Cook until the onion is translucent and garlic is fragrant.
- Add the ground beef and ground pork to the pan.
- Cook until browned and drain any excess grease.
- Add the beef broth, oregano, sea salt, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, thyme, tomatoes, tomato paste, parsley, cabbage and riced cauliflower.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 – 45 minutes.