Is there any other way to eat ice cream? Brownies required for every ice cream treat!These Brownie Ice Cream Cups are fun and easy for kids Birthday Party. Recipe and Video below
Brownie Ice Cream Cups ( Birthday Party Cupcakes )
- 1 box brownie mix, plus ingredients required
- Cooking spray, for pan
- Ice cream, for serving
- Chocolate Sauce, for serving
- Rainbow sprinkles, for serving
- Courtesy of Delish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare brownie batter according to box instructions.
- Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Fill each hole ⅔ full with brownie batter.
- Bake until a toothpick has moist crumbs, 20 to 22 minutes.
- Immediately upon coming out of the oven, use a shot glass to make a well in each brownie.
- Let cool 15 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream, chocolate sauce, and sprinkles.