This home boxing workout for women will show you how to use boxing basics to burn fat, get fit and tone without a gym required. These are real boxing workouts by a real boxing trainer. Fitness trainers are not boxing trainers.
Yes, you’ll need to buy a bag, gloves, wraps ( I suggest EZ-WRAPS: Light or Pro Version) and some dumbbells. So, let’s go!
EZ-WRAPS (LITE VERSION) NOW ON AMAZON
PERFORM THIS WORKOUT AT YOUR OWN RISK AS THIS IS NOT A INDIVIDUAL PROGRAM.
ROUND 1 Of Your Home Boxing Workout (see video)
- 1 minute of 2-3 jab both right and left
- 1 minute of 3-4 power hand both right and left
- 30 seconds of push-ups on knees, 30 seconds of bicycle (abs)
ROUND 2 OF Your Home Boxing Workout
- 1 Minute Of Jump Rope ( use a 1 lb. leather rope)
- 1 Minute of Throwing a jab and cross with 1lb. weights straight and stepping forward and back in a boxing stance the entire time.
- 1 minute of Hanging Leg Raises (tuck knees 30 seconds and bring straight legs from bottom to 90 degrees and back down for 30 seconds.
ROUND 3 OF Your Home Boxing Workout
- Jog 1/2 mile, Sprint 1/2 mile
- 1 minute Of Jumping Squat explode from floor to air and stop in stand up position always and repeat.
- 50 Sit Ups with Twist at top both right and left elbow to opposite knee, stay up at top and twist while lifting rib cage up (don’t have rounded back.
DONE? NOT YET…
130 total views, 9 views today