Enjoy the taste of the classic cocktail with our Bloody Mary Pasta Salad. Our Bloody Mary Pasta works perfectly into a brunch menu.
Bloody Mary Pasta Salad
- ⅔ cup KRAFT Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing
- ⅓ cup KRAFT Cocktail Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. LEA & PERRINS Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 cups rotini pasta, cooked
- 1-1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 stalks celery, cut into thin slices
- ⅓ cup sliced Spanish olives
- Mix dressing, cocktail sauce and Worcestershire sauce until blended.
- Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add dressing mixture; mix lightly.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- via Kraft