Simply mix the ingredients for this yummy bacon potato chowder in a slow cooker and let it do the work for you.
And to make it even better, stir in Cheddar just before serving and top with a sprinkle of chives.Print
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 4 cans Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Potato Soup
- 4 1/3 cups milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 large white potato (about 1 pound), peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh chives
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (about 8 ounces)
- Stir the bacon, onion, soup, milk, black pepper, potatoes and 1/4 cup chives in a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Step 2
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours or until the potatoes are tender.
- Step 3
- Add the cheese and stir until the cheese is melted. Sprinkle with the remaining chives.
If you want more soups: check them out here
377 total views, 5 views today