Get creative with your toppings for this cheesy nacho soup—sure to be a family favorite!Print
- 1 lb lean ((at least 80%) ground beef)
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ 25% Less Sodium Taco Seasoning Mix ((from 1 oz package))
- 1 can ((10 3/4 oz) condensed nacho cheese soup)
- 1 can ((10 oz) diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained)
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese ((1 oz))
- 1/2 cup crushed corn tortilla chips
- In 2-quart saucepan, cook ground beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Reduce heat to medium. Stir in remaining ingredients except shredded cheese and tortilla chips. Cook 8 to 12 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently.
- Top individual servings with shredded cheese and tortilla chips. (Optional)
- Courtesy of Betty Crocker