Craving something out of the ordinary but is easy to prepare and takes only a few minutes? You will surely love this recipe for Beef Honey Curry Stir Fry.
Imagine succulent pieces of thinly sliced beef, in a smoky sweet and a bit spicy sauce with colorful veggies, it’s a delight is it not?
This dish can be served with pita bread, pasta, noodles, or steaming hot rice, and it’s even better the next day. Yay!
- Half a pound of sukiyaki cut beef
- Half a cup of honey
- Half a cup of soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons curry powder
- 4 tablespoons of oil
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 medium sized red onion, sliced
- 1 medium sized red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 medium sized green bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 medium sized yellow bell pepper, sliced into strips
- Prepare all the ingredients that you’ll need.
- Marinate the beef with marinade made of soy sauce, curry powder, honey and ground black
- pepper and let it stand for 15 minutes.
- Using half of the oil, saute the red bell pepper, green bell pepper, red onion and yellow bell
- pepper over high heat for a few minutes (usually just a little over a minute), taking care that the
- vegetables are cooked but not wilted. They should remain crunchy for great texture. Take the
- cooked vegetables off the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add in the remaining half of the oil and cook the beef together with the
- marinade over medium heat until the sauce thickens and the beef is cooked through. This only
- takes 3-5 minutes. Turn off the heat.
- Toss the cooked vegetables with the beef in the pan to coat it with some of the sauce and to
- bring all the flavors together.
- Serve over steaming hot rice, mashed potato, or even pasta! This recipe makes for about 3-4
You May Also Like these Recipes
171 total views, 2 views today