Treat your family to this warm and delicious BBQ chicken pizza that’s made using Pillsbury® refrigerated artisan pizza crust with whole grain–perfect for dinner.
- can ((13.8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated artisan pizza crust with whole grain*)
- cups coarsely chopped cooked chicken breast
- cup barbecue sauce
- cups shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese ((8 oz))
- cup thinly sliced red onion
- tablespoon chopped fresh parsley or cilantro (, if desired)
- Heat oven to 400°F for dark or nonstick pan (425°F for all other pans). Spray 15×10-inch pan with sides with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough in pan; starting at center, press dough into 15×10-inch rectangle. Bake about 8 minutes or until light brown.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, place chicken and barbecue sauce. Using 2 forks, toss until chicken is coated with sauce.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of the cheese over crust. Spoon and spread chicken mixture evenly over cheese. Top with red onion and remaining 1 cup of cheese. Bake about 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. To serve, cut into 6 rows by 3 rows. Sprinkle with parsley.