This Basil & Cherry Tomato Salad Recipe is a colorful salad that can be put together in just 10 minutes.
Craft a potluck dish in a hurry with this cherry tomato salad.
This is an easy and quick recipe to make. Made it with chicken and it was wonderful. It has a great flavor and very light. I’ll make this again.Print
- 2 cups each red and yellow cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 10 fresh basil leaves, chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Classic Ranch Dressing
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Cut some tomatoes in half; place in large bowl.
- Add remaining tomatoes and basil; mix lightly.
- Mix dressing and garlic until blended. Add to tomato mixture; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with pepper.