Baked Honey Paprika Chicken Tenders Recipe
Who wants to have fuss-free tasty dinners? We sure do! On a diet? Eat these Baked Honey Paprika Chicken Tenders with salad, or if you’re looking
for something more filling, pair it with or rice.
Try this recipe for baked honey paprika chicken
tenders and you’ll surely be a fan.
- 1 lb chicken tenders, sliced into finger-thick slices
- Half a cup honey
- 1/3 cup dark soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 ½ to 2 tablespoons curry powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200C and gather all your ingredients.
- Slice the chicken into half an inch thick strips so they will cook faster and absorb more flavor.
- In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, paprika, curry powder, honey, and olive oil.
- Dump in the chicken and mix. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Let the mixture stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Place in a roasting pan and spread evenly so that the chicken pieces are just 1 layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes and done!
- Garnish with spring onion and enjoy!
- This recipe serves 2-3 persons and the marinade/sauce can flavor up to 2 lbs of chicken if
- cooking for more persons.