This Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad manages to be both flavorful and light. I love that it’s not overpowering like a lot of the others I’ve tried.
It really is delicious. Everyone gobbles this up! It’s the perfect side dish for any summer BBQ or potluck.
- 1 package ((12 oz.) tri-color rotini pasta)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 package ((1 oz.) dry ranch dressing mix)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 slices cooked bacon (, chopped* (see notes below))
- 1 large tomato (, chopped)
- 1 can ((4.25 oz.) sliced black olives, drained)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- CLICK ON LINK FOR INSTRUCTIONS