This Asian Spicy Peanut Noodles with Chicken Recipe peanut sauce is tossed with linguine, crunchy coleslaw mix and cooked chicken.
This easy-to-prepare dish is perfect for either family dinners or to serve your hungry guests.
- cups Swanson® Chicken Broth or Swanson® Chicken Stock
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 7 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 16 ounces (1 package) linguine or spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 4 ounces (1/4 of a 16-ounce package) coleslaw mix (about 2 cups)
- Pour 1 cup broth into a shallow, nonmetallic dish or a gallon-size resealable plastic bag. Add the chicken and turn to coat. Cover the dish or seal the bag and refrigerate for 15 minutes, turning the chicken over once halfway through the marinating time.
- Beat the remaining broth, peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, 1 tablespoon oil and the red pepper, if desired, in a small bowl with a fork. Reserve 1/3 cup peanut butter mixture.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard the marinade. Heat the remaining oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 15 minutes or until well browned on both sides and cooked through. Remove the chicken to a cutting board. Thinly slice the chicken.
- Place the linguine, coleslaw mix and cilantro in a large bowl. Add the remaining peanut butter mixture and toss to coat. Top with the chicken and drizzle with the reserved peanut butter mixture.