Asian Cucumber Salad. I love to make this recipe, especially in the summer when we have fresh cucumbers and red onions from the garden.
An easy to make Asian Cucumber Salad that’s full of crunchy cucumber, rice wine vinegar, and a few secret ingredients! Can be served as a refreshing summer salad or the condiment to a sandwich!
- 4 cups of very thinly sliced seedless cucumbers ((i used mini cucumbers))
- ¼ cup of finely sliced red onion
- ¼ cup of fined diced red pepper
- ¼ cup of rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds
- ½ teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon of sea salt
Mix together and put in the fridge. Enjoy