Apple Pecan Broccoli Salad is loaded with broccoli, apples and pecans, and tossed in a creamy lemon dressing.
As I was eating this Apple Pecan Broccoli Salad I just couldn’t get enough! I knew this salad would be amazing but I wasn’t expecting it to become a new favorite!
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets, (about 2 medium heads)
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 2 large apples, finely chopped (I used gala apples)
- ½ cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Creamy dressing ingredients:
- ½ cup lite mayonnaise
- ½ cup low fat greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl combine broccoli, carrots, red onion, apples, pecans, and dried cranberries.
- To make the dressing: Whisk together mayonnaise, greek yogurt, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Add the dressing to the salad and toss to coat.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Not only is this Apple Pecan Broccoli Salad so yummy, it is also healthy and low carb side dish.
You May Also Enjoy these other Salad Recipes Below