Nachos are one of those foods that are delicious no matter how you prep them—even if your base is far from the traditional tortilla chip. In this fall variation on the beloved appetizer (or dinner, if we’re lucky), we topped apple slices with exactly what they should be topped with: melted white chocolate, warm caramel sauce, chopped pretzels, and chopped Heath bars.
- 4 Granny Smith apples (, cored and thinly sliced)
- 1 c . white chocolate chips (, melted)
- 3/4 c . caramel (, warmed in microwave)
- 1 c . chopped pretzels
- 2 Heath bars (, broken into pieces)
- CLICK ON RECIPE FOR INSTRUCTIONS: Apple Nachos