Apple Cinnamon Martini Cocktail Drink with Vodka.
A “must make” cocktail that is perfect for fall, or any time of year. Start by making an apple infusion using fresh apples, honey, cinnamon, and ginger.
Combine that with vodka and apple juice. You can even make it without the Vodka and it is still just as good.
Apple Cinnamon Martini Cocktail Drink with Vodka Printable Recipe Below or Pin It and save it for later.
- 4 Fuji apples, cut in thin slices with skin and seeds
- 2 cups filtered water
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1 cup honey
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces pure pressed apple juice
- 2 ounces apple infusion
- 1–2 cups ice cubes
- To make the apple infusion, place sliced apples in a medium stock pot.
- Add the water, cinnamon sticks, ginger, and honey.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to a light boil, and cook 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and let sit for 30 minutes.
- To make the martinis: Use a shaker, fill with ice cubes, add the vodka, apple juice, and apple infusion, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Dip the rim of frozen martini glasses in vodka or water, then in cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Pour into the martini glasses, garnish with apple slice and cinnamon stick if desired.
77 total views, 4 views today