- 3/4 cup purified water
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 4 drops Rosemary essential oil
- 4 drops Lavender essential oil
- Clean bottle (about 8 ounce)
- Place apple cider vinegar in clean bottle.
- Add the purified water and stir or shake well.
- Add lavender and rosemary essential oils, stir or shake again until well blended.
- To use as a pre-shampoo treatment, pour onto hair and scalp, allow to sit on hair for 5-10 minutes then rinse with cool water. Wash hair normally.
- To use as a hair conditioner, apply to hair and scalp after shampooing, allow to sit for 2-5 minutes, then rinse with cool water.
- Category: Beauty Tip