Apple Cider Vinegar & Essential Oils Hair Rinse. Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse is a great way to remove build up in your hair from daily hair product usage and return it to super shiny hair.
Apple cider vinegar is a very popular home remedy for many conditions. One benefit is that it can balance scalp and hairs natural PH. It also works as a hair detangler and revitalizes your hair. This leaves hair soft, smooth and shiny!Print
- 3/4 cup purified water
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 4 drops Rosemary essential oil
- 4 drops Lavender essential oil
- Clean bottle (about 8 ounce)
- Place apple cider vinegar in clean bottle.
- Add the purified water and stir or shake well.
- Add lavender and rosemary essential oils, stir or shake again until well blended.
- To use as a pre-shampoo treatment, pour onto hair and scalp, allow to sit on hair for 5-10 minutes then rinse with cool water. Wash hair normally.
- To use as a hair conditioner, apply to hair and scalp after shampooing, allow to sit for 2-5 minutes, then rinse with cool water.
- Category: Beauty Tip
[azon_inpost asin=”B00CMU1OVK” tpl=”tpl_2″]Bragg Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar, 128 Ounce – 1 Pack[/azon_inpost]
237 total views, 4 views today