See how quick and easy our delicious Angel Lush is to make. Then wow your next crowd with this angel cake’s impressive looks and exquisite tastes.
Angel Lush Cake (Quick & Easy)
- 1 can ((20 oz.) DOLE Crushed Pineapple, in juice, undrained)
- 1 pkg. ((1 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Sugar Free Fat Free Instant Pudding)
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping
- 1 pkg. ((10 oz.) round angel food cake, cut horizontally into 3 layers)
- 10 fresh strawberries
- Mix pineapple and dry pudding mix in medium bowl with whisk until blended. Stir in COOL WHIP.
- Stack cake layers on plate, filling layers and topping with pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Top with berries just before serving.
- Courtesy of Kraft