Pizza Dip brings together everything you love about pizza – ooey gooey cheese, delicious sauce, and fabulous toppings! Ready in 30 minutes, Pizza Dip is suited perfectly for parties and entertaining!
Amazing Pepperoni Pizza Party Dip
- 8 oz package cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese – divided
- 2 cups freshly grated mozarella cheese – divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- Pizza toppings like pepperoni (, mushrooms, green peppers, etc.)
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning for garnish
- Dippers of choice – pretzels (, crackers, vegetables, bread, etc.)
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In your mixer bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, 1/2 cup of the parmesan cheese, and 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
- Add in oregano, parsley, and basil. Mix until mixture is light in fluffy.
- Spread in the bottom of a pie pan, then top with 1 cup of pizza sauce.
- On top of the sauce, add remaining 1/2 cup of parmasen cheese and 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese.
- Top with your favorite pizza toppings and add a dash of Italian Seasoning for garnish.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the dip is warm and bubbly.
- To serve with toasted baguette – cut baguette into 1 1/2 inch slices, drizzle with a bit of olive oil to coat, then bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees, flipping the bread half way to toast both sides.