Amazing Garlic Cheesy Roasted Asparagus is an amazing low carb side dish.
Even non-asparagus fans LOVE this recipe! Cheesy Garlic Roasted Asparagus tastes absolutely amazing. This recipe is a low carb amazing side dish.
Check Out these Other Side Dishes
- 1 pound asparagus spears, woody ends removed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (or 4 cloves garlic, minced)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Lightly grease a baking sheet with nonstick cooking oil spray.
- Arrange asparagus on baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the oil mixture over the asparagus and toss to evenly coat.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until vibrant and just beginning to get tender.
- Remove from oven and top with the mozzarella cheese. Return to oven and broil (or grill) until the cheese melts and becomes golden (about 4-5 minutes).
- Adjust salt and pepper, if needed. Serve immediately.