ALOHA PORK KABOBS ( LOW CARB RECIPE ) is a great Finger Food for any BBQ Outing.
For a change of pace, try pork kabobs threaded with bell pepper, onion and pineapple chunks.
Recipe and Instructions BelowPrint
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 1–1/2-inch cubes
- 2 medium red bell peppers, cut into chunks
- 2 medium onions, cut into 3/4-inch wedges
- 1/2 cup Lawry’s® Sesame Ginger Marinade With Mandarin Orange Juice
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks Substitutions available
- Place pork and vegetables in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove pork and vegetables from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Alternately thread pork, vegetables and pineapple onto skewers
- Grill kabobs over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until pork is desired doneness and vegetables are tender, turning occasionally and brushing with additional marinade, if desired. Serve with cooked rice, if desired
- Courtesy of McCormick