This 7 Layer Dip is one of my favorite side dishes at Thanksgiving. My Mom makes this seven layer dip for every holiday or summer BBQ.
This dip is really easy and a huge hit. It sure doesn’t last long on the table with a bowl of chips.
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 container (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 package (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese, (2 cups)
- 1 cup prepared guacamole
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- Tortilla chips
- Spread refried beans in shallow serving dish.
- Mix sour cream and Taco Seasoning Mix in small bowl until well blended.
- Spread over refried beans.
- Top with layers of cheese, guacamole, tomatoes, green onions and olives.
- Serve 7 layer dip with tortilla chips.