This Low Fat Ranch Pasta Salad is one of my favorites. I use to buy this pasta salad already prepared in a box until I made up my own recipe.
One thing about pasta is you can almost add any ingredients to the salad and make it your own original.
- 1 16 oz box elbow noodles
- 1 1 oz package hidden valley ranch dip seasoning mix
- 1 16 oz low fat container sour cream
- 1/3 cup low fat mayo
- 1 16 oz block cheddar cheese (sharp or mild), cubed
- 1 10 oz bag frozen peas, thawed
- 8 strips bacon cooked and crumbled
- salt and pepper to taste
Boil pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water, stir so they don’t stick. Let cool while you prep the rest.
Mix the ranch seasoning, sour cream and mayo together until well combined.
Place pasta in a large bowl. Mix together with ranch mixture.
Toss in cheese, peas and bacon. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve immediately or store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
See More Recipes HERE
This is how I like to make this Low Fat Ranch Pasta Salad. Be creative and add your own recipe with using different ingredients.
I also like to add green onions and pepper to this creamy ranch bacon pasta salad to my taste.