2 Ingredient Soda Pop Cupcake Recipe (Orange Crush) doesn’t get any easier. For best results, use a fruit-flavored carbonated beverage, such as orange, I like “Orange Crush”, Grape, Strawberry, Lemon- Lime, or you can use Coke, Dr pepper, Root Beer, or another favorite is 7-Up.
2 Ingredient Soda Pop Cupcake Recipe (Orange Crush)
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ white cake mix
- 1 can (12 oz) carbonated beverage of choice, I like (Orange Crush )
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- In large bowl, beat dry cake mix and carbonated beverage with electric mixer on low speed 1 minute, then on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping side of bowl.
- Divide batter among cups.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes; remove to cooling rack to cool completely, about 1 hour.
- If desired, frost with Betty Crocker™ frosting.